After being closed for about one year, The Incredible Hulk Coaster, located on the Island of Adventure park at Universal Orlando, will reopen this summer full news.
The Universal Studios park is well located with easy access to you who chose Orlando vacation homes.
According to the company the enhancements are exciting and will make one of the best roller coasters in the world even better.
For the first time, Universal released news about the attraction. Below you can see what to expect:
– An all-new vehicle that has a modern and elegant design;
– A powerful audio system that booms;
– An original and exclusive soundtrack by Patrick Stump, lead singer of the internationally renowned rock band Fall Out Boy;
– A new original storyline completely redesigned that puts visitors into a dangerous scientific experiment led by the nefarious villain, General Thaddeus Ross;
– A new line experience;
– A new entrance to the immense attraction that will have the Hulk himself.
So, do you like it? Check a little of what to expect in the video below:
How about Orlando vacation rentals during Halloween in September / October / November?
The programming of the city, or rather across the United States, is very cool for this time of year. All parks usually do special for Halloween and there are still other options, such as haunted houses and Halloween stores. Certainly, my favorite is the Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando.
In its 25th edition, the event promises to be even greater, longer and more intense this year. Visitors can visit Universal Orlando theme parks during the day and becoming victims in their own night horror movie by night.
Below are some of the highlights you need to know to plan your trip:
– The event will bring together NINE haunted houses – more than any other in the history of Universal’s Halloween.
– The streets will be full featured actors. Visitors will find twice as “scareactors” than in previous years, and they will scare visitors in completely themed haunted areas in the park.
– Halloween Horror Nights 25 will have more nights than ever – towards breaking the record of 30 nights, from September 18 to November 1.
For more information about Halloween Horror Nights 25, visite www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com/Orlando.